Work on the project KRONOS is directed by the Project Board. The Project Board is composed of eminent scientists and researchers from the wider areas addressed by the research project. The Project Board’s mission is to continuously check and guide the work of the project group on those issues that are most important for the further development of the evaluation of public policies in the field of e-government and beyond. The Project Board will also provide a direct link between the research group, interested public and professional practice.
The Project Board consists of the following members:
- prof. dr. Mirko VINTAR, Faculty of Administration, University of Ljubljana
- prof. dr. Vasja VEHOVAR, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana
- MSc. Aleksander NOVAKOVIĆ, IPMIT Ltd.
- MSc. Marin SILIČ, Ministry of Public Administration
- Marjan Turk, Information Society Directorate, Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology